Carbon Fiber Nylon 3KG
Introducing Pantheon Design's Carbon Fiber Nylon - the ultimate material for high-strength and high-heat 3D printing projects.
This black filament has a diameter of 1.75mm and comes in a 3kg spool, so you can tackle even the biggest projects with ease. With a bed temperature range of 85 °C to 115 °C and a nozzle temperature range of 305 °C to 320 °C, you can achieve outstanding print results every time.
To prepare your bed for printing, we recommend using either Pantheon PA or Magigoo PA for optimal adhesion. And with ASTM-D638 Tensile Strength [X-Y] of 119 mPa, Young's Modulus ISO 527 [X-Y] of 8150 MPa, and Elongation at break ISO 527 [X-Y] of 1.8%, you can be sure that your prints will be strong and durable.
This material also has a Heat Deflection ISO 75: Method A of 112 °C and a Heat Deflection ISO 75: Method B of 186 °C, making it ideal for high-heat applications. Whether you're printing automotive parts, industrial components, or other high-stress parts, Carbon Fiber Nylon has you covered.
Upgrade your 3D printing game with Pantheon Design's Carbon Fiber Nylon filament. Order now and start printing with the best!
- Colour - Black
- Filament Diameter - 1.75mm
- Spool Size - 3kg
- Bed Temp - 85 °C to 115 °C
- Nozzle Temp - 305 °C to 320 °C
- Bed Preparation - Pantheon PA or Magigoo PA
- ASTM-D638 Tensile Strength [X-Y] - 119 mPa
- Young's Modulus ISO 527 [X-Y] - 8150 MPa
- Elongation at break ISO 527 [X-Y] - 1.8 %
- Heat Deflection ISO 75: Method A - 112 °C
- Heat Deflection ISO 75: Method B - 186 °C